Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jo-Mama's

I can hardly eat pizza from Pizza Hut or Domino's or other popular pizza chains.  I will, on occasion, eat a pizza from Little Caesar's - because who can resist a $5 pizza.  But, my absolute favorite pizza place is Jo-Mama's, a quaint little pizza place in Woodland Park - just a hop, skip and a jump from "the ranch".  We've been going there for years; however, it used to be a "Pizza Factory" and a few years ago it was sold and became "Jo-Mama's".

Here is a mural they painted a few years ago.

I was hoping they had a picture of one of their pizzas on their website, but they don't.  But trust me, their pizza is divine.  My favorite is called the "Panther".  Here is the menu.


Last September, we ate dinner there at about 4:00 pm on a Friday.  The entire restaurant was full.  There was hardly a vacant table in the whole place, but we found a booth away from the crowd.  It turns out that the entire football team from Buena Vista stops there on the way to their football games.  We overheard the coach when he was paying - the bill came to nearly $500.  Apparently, pizza places are few and far between in South Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment