Monday, September 26, 2011

God is Good, All the Time

It is so easy to sing these words, God is Good, All the Time, but how easy is it live those words?

This past weekend, my newest grandbaby was in ICU at Children's Hospital with a high fever and cough.  She was diagnosed with viral meningitis (a word that literally makes my spine tingle when I even think it).  She is doing much better and has been moved to a regular hospital room, but will continue to be observed in the hospital.  When requesting prayers for her healing on facebook, one of my friends reminded me of these words, God is Good, All the Time... thank God for good friends... and thank God for taking care of sweet little babies.  I never thought I'd be relieved to hear that she ONLY has viral meningitis!!


No comments:

Post a Comment