Thursday, February 24, 2011

Grand Opening



Not much happens in this small town of ours, so when we heard about the Grand Opening of the New King Soopers, my oldest daughter and her 6 (yes, count 'em 6) kiddos were sure to be there.  Unfortunately, I didn't read anything about the Grand Opening ahead of time and was I ever surprised when we walked in and saw Terrell Davis signing footballs (and I have a football at home with Eddy Mac's autograph on it just waiting for another autograph).  I did snap a picture, though...


We were so busy inside finding samples and looking for Grand Opening specials that I forgot to take any pictures inside.  This store is amazing.  It is a huge grocery store, but also sells furniture, lamps, area rugs, well, I guess it's just about like a Super Target.


When we left they were no longer giving out samples of Meadow Gold Ice Cream (or whatever)...so we missed that,  but A won a $1 lottery scratch ticket (that could win up to $5,000) and I won a $5 lottery Bingo ticket.

All-in-all, a fun morning outing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment